SPARTA IS, a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity, is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of our clients. We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and promise to keep any identifying information fully confidential. This includes data submitted to us via our online platforms, including social media contact forms. We also vow to never sell, share with third parties, or use the data you provide for any unauthorized purpose.
We also ensure that we comply with up-to-date HIPAA regulations. For more information regarding HIPAA compliance, please feel free to contact us.
Please be aware that consent has been provided by parent(s) or guardian(s) of any children who have their photographs/videos uploaded to our online platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, and our website).
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide directly to us. For certain Services or activities, such as when you register with a Service, subscribe to our alerts, donate, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Personal Contact information that you submit, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address from form submissions or donations
- Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code when a donation is made and other transactional data such as date and time transaction was made
- Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance.
- IP Addresses: We collect IP addresses through the Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from the Site, our servers log your IP address. The Site does not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
- Any other information you provide to us such as gender, age, education and employment
- Site visit trackers
- Reviews or comments
- Other information- data that does not reveal your specific identity, such as browser information, information collected through cookies and other technologies, demographic information, and aggregated information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for the purposes set forth below.
- Provide and improve the services
- To contact you with any relevant information or to provide support
- To fulfill your requests for services or information
- Responding to your comments, requests, and questions
- Processing and completing your transactions, including the delivery of or services or confirming orders or appointments
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Verifying your identity
- Keeping a record of our interactions with you if you schedule an appointment, make a donation, or otherwise deal with our employees or representatives over the telephone or online
- To conduct internal statistical or demographic analyses
- To prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our website or data systems, or to meet legal obligations
- To protect and defend SPARTA from any legal actions or claims
- To collect any debts owed
- Cooperating with law enforcement or other government agencies for purposes of national security, public safety, or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Our Disclosure of Information
To protect the rights of SPARTA and our users. There may be instances when SPARTA may disclose your Personal and Other Information, including situations where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of SPARTA or its affiliates, or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of our products and services or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; (iv) comply with the law or legal process, including laws outside your country of residence; or (v) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
Cross-Border Transfer. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using our products and services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
SPARTA takes reasonable efforts to secure and protect the privacy, accuracy, and reliability of your personal information and protect it from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, and loss. SPARTA implements appropriate security measures consistent with industry standards. These include use of transport layer security (TLS) throughout the site to encrypt the transmission between this site and its users. Located in highly restricted locations, access to SPARTA servers is limited to authorized personnel. These servers are protected by antivirus and firewalls, all of which are regularly updated, constantly monitored for unauthorized access, and subjected to routine vulnerability testing. As no data security protocol is impenetrable, SPARTA cannot guarantee the security of our systems or databases, nor can we guarantee personal information we collect about you will not be breached, intercepted, destroyed, accessed, or otherwise disclosed without authorization. Accordingly, any information you transfer to SPARTA is provided at your own risk.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
7. HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access or modify your information and modify your preferences by contacting us as indicated in the Contact Us section below.
You may request to stop receiving electronic or postal notifications from SPARTA at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field, type “Opt Out” and provide us your name and the e-mail, phone or postal address you wish to be removed.
8. CONTACT US
1434 110th st- Ste 303- Room 100
College Point, NY 11356